Apprenticeships Make Good Sense for Employers
Looking to build a qualified workforce? Be an employer sponsor in the Registered Apprenticeship program in South Dakota. As a sponsor, you can ensure workers obtain the right skills you need. Plus, you get a committed employee on the path to advancement.
Employer benefits of offering a Registered Apprenticeship program:
- A systematic and customized approach to training that results in highly skilled, highly productive employees trained to industry/employer specifications.
- Increased productivity and knowledge transfer due to on-the-job learning from an assigned mentor combined with related technical instruction.
- Emphasis on safety training that often reduces workers' compensation costs.
- A stable and predictable pipeline for the development of qualified workers. Studies show the average retention for apprentices completing programs is more than 90%. Nearly 100% of businesses with apprenticeship programs would recommend apprenticeships to others.
- State and National Recognition of the training program.
Build Your Qualified Workforce. Be an employer in South Dakota’s Registered Apprenticeship Program.
Start Today SD
Be An Apprentice
Instant Career. Instant Paycheck.
Be a Business Sponsor
Build a qualified workforce. Reduce turnover.
Find Student Opportunities
“Earn While You Learn”