Steps to become a Registered Apprenticeship Sponsor
- Explore | Contact your local DLR job service office to assist you with the process and build partnership in your community. Together you will discuss your needs and determine your occupation.
- Design | Understand the apprenticeship program components, the program types, and the sponsor models to design a program specific to your needs.
- Partner | Collaborate with apprenticeship representatives, workforce organizations, educators, and other community organization to build your customized apprenticeship progrm.
- Build | With assistance from your DLR job service team, identify your wage scale, clarify work processes and develop related training curriculum. Outline recruitment and selection plans to hire new apprentices.
- Launch | Complete the apprenticeship standards template and connect with U.S. Department of Labor to launch your new program.
- Run | Promote your apprenticeship program to career seekers and access resources to expand your program.
What are you waiting for? Start Today.
Tell Me More